RE: [Epic] Chaos Land Raiders

From: Mike Bowen <mbowen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:20:27 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 10 Jul 1998, J. Michael Looney wrote:

> Are we going to go back to my fav-o-rite rant?
>
> GW's targeting rules and why I think they suck and why power gamers think
> they rule?
>
> Lets not forget that one Epic turn is 4 turns of WH40K, so one "shot" by a
> land raider is 4+ shots in WH40K.

So why can't I brew up 4 ork battlewagons each epic turn then? I can do
that easy in 4 turns in 40k with an LR.

I have thought about AT shots and how they need fixing-- but the results
are sometime too drastic, or change the game mechanics too much.

Of all, I like the idea of AT shots vs. Inf counting as 2 fp instead of
the AT shot.

**
mike
**