[Epic] Chaos Land Raiders

From: Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 1998 11:21:09 -0400

How come no one complains about Chaos having Land Raiders, it's the same
cost.

Not that I'm complaining, if you take a balanced approach to army creation
then any unit is good. I personally like to take Land Raiders for my command
units in Marine Infantry detachments, gives me some nice killing power to
support the infantry. I do not however, take Land Raiders as Support Units.
And I only use 4-6 land raiders in an army. I have 12

Tyler

Tyler