Re: [Epic] Land Raiders

From: Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 16:44:20 -0400

The Forgotten Spice Girl wrote:

> In reference to my previous post, is the rarity of land raiders, if you
> look at the neat little diagrams that lay out the orginization of
> chapters, you'll see that only the 1st (ie Terminator/Veteran) company has
> land raiders listed under support.

        Those neat little diagrams, however, do not include
the SM armor companies. There really is nothing to indicate
that LRs are especially rare; it's just that, as transports,
they are reserved for the elite troops.

> And, I just had a thought.
> I don't know if anyone else noticed or really cared, but how about the
> fact that Rhino's now have a FP rating of 0? I can see how this might (I
> say might) help balance out the power of the land raider. Heck, the Rhino
> used to be almost identical to a tactical marine stand.

        Uhm... what?

Scott Shupe
shupes_at_... shupes@... http://www.rpi.edu/~shupes
"Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun." - Army of Darkness