Re: [Epic] Chaos Land Raiders

From: Colen \ <brother_morgan_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 21:58:45 +0100

Tyler Provick <bprovick_at_...> scribbles:
>How come no one complains about Chaos having Land Raiders, it's the same
>cost.
>
>Not that I'm complaining, if you take a balanced approach to army creation
>then any unit is good. I personally like to take Land Raiders for my command
>units in Marine Infantry detachments, gives me some nice killing power to
>support the infantry. I do not however, take Land Raiders as Support Units.
>And I only use 4-6 land raiders in an army. I have 12

AoL... In all of my Space Marine armies, whatever the size, there is
always a det of 5 Land Raiders, and no others. Sometimes the Supreme
Commander And His Bodyguard have a LR for transport, but I never use the
big 10-LR dets that some do.

--
Colen 'Not Colin' McAlister        <mailto:brother_morgan_at_...>
IRC EFNet: #babylon5 and #warhammer ChanOp       <http://surf.to/colen/>