[Epic] SM2 Army Cards Distribution

From: Carl Billen <Carl.Billen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 1998 15:33:03 +0200

I am trying to come up with some solitaire rules for Epic 40K, and I was
planning to use the old Army cards from SM2/TL to represent the troops that
you can encounter. (Something like : you see enemy troops at a distance of
50 cm, draw 2 cards to determine their type -> you have encountered 4 Boyz
and 4 Gretchins). The problem is, as I bought all my SM2/TL stuff second
hand, I had a box with lots of cards, but I don't know what the distribution
was in the original boxes; I think I have the cards of SM2, Ork & Squat
Warlords, Renegades, Armies of the Imperium and I have (I think) the TL
cards twice. I'd like to know the (average) distribution, because I'm
planning to create several scenarios which consist of a mix of cards. The
original mix of cards would give a good idea of the average
distribution/variety of troops that can be encountered.

While a table with a dice roll would also work, I think it would be more fun
the just 'randomly grab a card', and see what you get.

Carl Billen
Carl.Billen_at_...