Re: Re: [Epic] artillery

From: <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 21:00:06 -0700

So I guess the question has to be: is it relevant? Will it add anything to
the game to increase artillery effectiveness in wooded areas?

And how do you handle which troops would be unaffected and which ones would
be. I have a hard time believing Space Marines in power armor would be much
affected by flying wood shards and the like, or even the shrapnel from an
artillery burst. Power armored troops should be treated like soft skinned
AFV's in my view, with Terminators and the like being essentially walking
tanks.

Ken