Re: [Epic] Infiltrators & Reserve Speed

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 08:55:47 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
>Too keep it short:

  I've been trained to do forward spotting.
  In the case of a war breaking out our unit
  is supposed to deploy SEVERAL DAYS before
  the others so that we can get to stategic
  points without leaving trace.

  / totto<

Is this meant to be sarcastic?

Because I can't help thinking this is exactly what infiltrator troops are
about. Guerilla warfare? Get behind enemy lines and capture/destroy
targets with the minimum of battle. And then run away again.

Andrew