Re: [Epic] Re:

From: J Andrew Evans <J_Andrew_Evans_at_...>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 1998 08:55:36 -0400

Message text written by INTERNET:space-marine_at_...
>Yeah, I don't know how they arrived at the points for the dom, but she's
just
about useless. The psyker bonus is nice, but her assault is lower than the
330
point reaver, her firepower is way lower than the reaver, and her
survivability
is absurdly lower.<

Interesting to hear that you have the same experience of the Dominatrix as
me. She really is totally useless. Cannot concieve of why she is so
expensive. I had one interesting battle where she took on two Reavers and
suffering catastrophic damage as she lost managed to take both Reavers with
her!!

Must have been really messy.

Andrew