Re: [Epic] Re: Fliers

From: Beller <mbe_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 14:35:55 +0200

:
Actually since the turns to scale in Epic are all of 12 sec long all the

refule rule represents is teh time it takes to get positioned for
another pass
:)

> Where did you get that number? Considering an assault phase is
> supposed
> to represent an entire game of 40k, I think you may be incorrect.

Me too, think of the speed of Khorne's cute little puppies, on march
orders, if the movement phase only lasted 12 secs!

                - Beller -
 Faithful servant of the Hive Mind