RE: [Epic] Our new home ??

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 1998 07:48:22 -0400

> >Again, could I ask why you only want to set up a Major-domo list
> for >E40K
> only ???
>
> Because SM/TL are completely different games, the people who play E40K and
> the people who play SM/TL are different. That's just the way it is... and
> never the twain shall meet.

Hogwash. I enjoy stuff from both games. Discussion of actual rules details
are only one aspect of the conversation. Thane's message (which Kevin used
to support his response here) was about how he wanted input from all the
games, not about how he was only interested in SM/TL.

I'm interested in a list just like the old one, with all Epic stuff welcome.
Well, I'd still not be interested in having the actual design of an Epic
rulesset on the list, because it would be lengthy and busy. Other than
that, bring 'em all on, even a little Dirtside II for comparison. :)

andy