Re: [Epic] Games Workshop's "New Sales Plan"

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 10:54:56 -0600

At 11:57 PM 3/9/97 -0500, you wrote:

> Hey, has anybody out there had this problem? GW has a "New Sales Plan".
> Now they will NOT sell the new Epic40K to stores that won't purchase the new
> Epic rack.
> GW will no longer sell to any of our local dealers if they don't
> sign on. Both of the stores in my town including their sister stores in
>Nashville,

All right, Keith. I knew you said you were near Nashville before, but you
denied it (actually, I think you said you weren't in Ft. Campbell). I'm in
Nashville nearly every weekend and you can't be too far away if your shop
has "sister stores" there. I'd love to play some weekend, how far are you
from Nashville?

Oh, yeah, what are the "sister stores"? The only shops I know of are
Gamemaster Hobbies, and Games Extraordinaire (whatever the name is under the
new management).

BTW, is this whole "buy everything or nothing" stuff for real?

Temp