[Epic] Games Workshop's "New Sales Plan"

From: Keith Zanardi <xenofobe_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 1997 23:57:19 -0500 (EST)

        Hey, has anybody out there had this problem? GW has a "New Sales Plan".
  Now they will NOT sell the new Epic40K to stores that won't purchase the new
  Epic rack.
      GW will no longer sell to any of our local dealers if they don't
  sign on. Both of the stores in my town including their sister stores in
Nashville,
  will not be buying into Epic40K. They are required to buy 6 of EVERYTHING
game,
  blister, and box set. If 4 stores within 50 miles of where I live are NOT
going
  to carry the game, I know this must be happening somewhere else in the US.
      I don't know about you people, but I am getting tired of this. Dealing
with
   this company's bullshit is worse than putting up with my mother-in-law!
OK, well
  maybe not THAT bad. But I am so tired of it all.
      So if you would, let me know if this is happening in your area. I
would hate
   to feel like I was the only one taking this crap.

     Very tired,

     Keith