Re: [Epic] GOODBYE GW!

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 16:25:21 +1000 (EST)

> I am divorcing myself of ALL GW products. I am going to have ONE last game
> in which casualties ACTUALLY BECOME CASUALTIES! For those of you that know
> me, you know that I am NOT kidding. By the end of this week, there will
>not be ONE GW
> miniture in my house. You may think I am drastic, crazy or an asshole
>(even ALL 3) for
> doing this, but I won't be involved with GW in ANY WAY, SHAPE, or FORM
>ANYMORE!
> This is my way of purging the GW-itis from my system. The violent demise
>of the
> minis themselves. (afterwards I will be sending the remains to GW)
> The fires will be burning this weekend!

Woo-hoo! Something I've always wanted to do in a battle, but never had the
courage to do it! "He's been hit by a Melta-Cannon!" Out comes the ol'
oxy-torch and "Whoomp!", up the mini goes!

A bit drastic, but then so are the GW price increases and sales tactics.
Sad to see a company neglect its players to this point.

Have fun Keith. And here's to the fall of GW! They were once a great
company (I've been reading the background from SM 1st Ed. and its much
better than the crap we have now!), but they sadly went down the path of TSR
and Microsoft.

-Kelvin.....

         "Do not run, we are your friends."
           -Martians from 'Mars Attacks'