Re: [Epic] Another contentious issue

From: PAULO ALEXANDRE CORREIA POMBAL(leic) <"PAULO>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 1997 13:10:38 +0000 (WET)

I have another question concerning Titans.
This problem came up in one game against Orks (I was fielding SM, IG and
TL).
My Titans was vanquished in close combat against a Gargant and the damage
roll was "The Titan falls randomly, anything beneath it is automatically
hit". So, the problem was, my Titan fell on the Gargant!!! The Gargant
suffers only one hit or multiple hits? ANd how many?
Please help me on this one

Paulo Pombal
pacp_at_...