Re: [Epic] New Game Grumbles

From: Stuart Mottershead <stuart.m_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 1997 18:01:30 -0800

Krazy Kat wrote:

> That, and I think there are a bunch of people that are pissed because
> they are changing the minis. I, for one, have a pretty large collection
> of epic minis, including a scad of infantry, and now they'll be at a
> disadvantage unless I buy all new infantry.
> -Ken

I can see your point about liking the rules as they are, but are you
sure that your infantry will be dissadvantaged, I think that I remember
someone saying that they would not be.

I surpose that in an ideal world there would be a permanent set of rules
for each game, with no reason for re-releases and rule changes, but this
would require a consistant set of rules in the first place, which is
something that GW are not too good at.
--
Stuart Mottershead
stuart.m_at_...