Re: [Epic] Another contentious issue

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 1997 09:13:21 -0600

At 12:00 PM 3/13/97 +0000, you wrote:

>>I think it should count as a hit inside the shields. I don't know about
>>that -5 save mod, but that might be okay if you roll to scatter twice (sort
>>of a death throes/kamikaze lunge attack).
>>
>>Temp
>>

>Um, Temp, that's the building takes a save at -5 NOT the titan...
>
>Agro

I realize that. I assumed the titan falling was destroyed, per the rules.
But the titan being landed ON is another matter. If the building being
landed on has a -5 save, then I think that's justification for a significant
amount of potential damage for a titan or gargant being landed on. Maybe
1-3 hits with a -2 save, or 1-6 with a -1 save, or one hit with a -5 save
which scatters twice, or something. Incidentally, I also feel that an
Imperator class titan might be able to destroy a titan if it falls on it. I
can't realy see and imperator bouncing off a Warhound . . .

Anyway, these are purely conjectural house rules, which will be mostly
useless with E40K.

Temp