Re: [Epic] Marauder as eldar scout titan

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 13:55:19 +0800

At 20:54 16/03/97 -0600, you wrote:
>> Allan, you mentioned asking around for one. Thanks!
>> Let me know what they want for the thing. I sold off
>> all the other mechs, but still have the rules--I'll
>> either play again with counters or sell those sometime.
>
>Andy:
>
>I saw my friend who used to play BattleTech yesterday. I *knew* there was
>something I was supposed to ask him, and even told him so on several
>occaisions. Unfortunately, I couldn't remember that I was supposed to
>ask him about spare Marauder mechs until after he'd left.
>
>I only get to see him on Saturdays now. He's working on his PhD in another
>town during the week. I'll be sure and remember to ask him this weekend.
>Sorry to keep you waiting.
>
>-Allen

I was just flipping through the old GW cataloque, looking to stock things up
before the new price hike.

I saw this rather cute Chaos Squat in Exo-Armour (these are from 40k stuff).
They look like eggs detailed with teeth and horns and some other patterns.
They are carrying bolter and chain sword. Very pleasing (in weird cutesy
way, read super-deformed terminators) aesthetically.

I am thinking of getting a few to make them into either Chaos (Squat) knight
battlegroup or Orks Mekboy battlegroup (unfortunately the right shoulder pad
has a chaos eight-pointed star on it).

Has anybody done anything like this in Epic before ? Any suggestions or
experience that you could share ?

Regards
Oki