[Epic] Marauder as eldar scout titan

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 97 12:16:00 EST

> The Marauder is indeed the one that doesn't look like a guy in
>armor (The Locust too. I'd think the Locust fits my image of an Eldar
>Scout Titan more than the Marauder. Might need to convert the arms so
>they have lasers rather than a machine gun, but apart from that, it'd
>be a decent match)
It definitely isn't the Locust. I remember that one, but
didn't care for it much. I'm pretty sure it is the
Marauder now.

> The Eldar scout titans (WD 17something?) have small pulsars as
>arms, and a scatter laser/barrage launcher on the torso/wings. The
>arms are by far the primary weapons.
That sounds good.

Allan, you mentioned asking around for one. Thanks!
Let me know what they want for the thing. I sold off
all the other mechs, but still have the rules--I'll
either play again with counters or sell those sometime.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...