Re: [Epic] scenery

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 08:51:55 +1000 (EST)

>Hi. What sorts of scenery most suited to the Epic scale
>have you guys used? What did you really like?

I have an Aztec Temple from Grendel that I just love to pieces. I am also
working on a Titan Repair Base for Epic, I just need to get of my bum and
finish it. Its just HOOOOOGE! Lotsa guns too.

>What do you use for bridges?

I use old railway bridges. You just use some cardboard for a solid road on
it and they look futurey enough to get by on and are a helluva lot easier to
build!

>I've got a set of interesting pipes and tubes from a kit for
>railroad modelling. I know, you can do pipes and tubes from
>drinking straws, but these had a little more detail in handles
>to turn, grid and grilles, etc. I'll probably mount them with
>some sort of industrial-looking building.

Cool. Never looked into that.

Pet shops in the Aquarium section are great places to look for scenery.
Fish have some groovy stuff to swim in.

-Kelvin.....

         "Do not run, we are your friends."
           -Martians from 'Mars Attacks'