[Epic] Grognards? Cool!

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:44:21 +1000 (EST)

>I would just like to add that this thread of discussion is beautiful. This
>is the reason I joined the list: to read discussions on tactics. I would
>post more if I thought I had the experience to do so, but I'm still
>learning. I've been playing for almost a year now, but I think most of the
>"grognards" on this list have been at it for at least three times as long
>as I have. So, in summary: keep this thread and ones like it going! I
>love it!

Cool. Well I've been playing epic/SM/adeptus titanicus since it pretty much
started way back in the late 80's (?) so at least 8 years which is 8 times
as long as you. And there are others here that have as well (And are a lot
older, hehe) So does that make us mob that have been epicaddicts for that
long super-grognards?

And which part did you like? The tactics/strategies? (we even had some
recently) The bitching (which has quietened down again)? Or the trademarks bit?

Oh and BTW what's a grognards? It sounds like the sound you make after lots
of drink and pizza and wedges and garlic bread?

>Earl Corbin
>earl_at_...

                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach