Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:31:40 -0500 (EST)

>I would normally agree, but I'm having trouble imaginning what 5 medics
>could do. Otherwise, I'd say "Bring the noise, white boy!"
>
>Temp

Medics can a be a big old pain in the but. Especially if you are not aware
that theyr are there, not paying close attention to the mass of infantry and
rhinos. It gives the guys a 4+ unmodified save, effectively. If you can
work it so you can engage the medic in hand to hand you won't have any
problem as he will die before he save anybody else. One way to do this is
to shoot off a wave froma wave serpent into the group. If it hits the medic
he can't do anything. If you go in there with Speacialty Close Combat guys,
scorpions, banshees, or harliquins, make sure you have gurdian back up or
have a squad od Dire avengers as a clean up crew, to try an mow down stands.
Is he using these 5 medics in the same assualt group or spread out across
the board? If they ar in the same assualt group just use sheer firepower to
take them down. Don't even bother with hand to hand becaus he will swamp
your CCer's and take them down.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start sining songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"