[Epic] [EPIC] Newbie questions

From: Mark Leaman <mleaman_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 11:05:36 -0500

I'm a recent Games Workshop convert. Once I said I would never, ever,
ever by or play GW stuff. Until a friend begged me to play blood bowl. I
relented and played. Soon I found myself with my own edition of Blood
Bowl, Deathzone, and a ton of BB minis. (And you know what? I love it!
Heh, heh, heh.) I can't believe I denied myself the fun of GW games.
Lately I delved into the world of Necromunda. Yet again, more fun! Yet I
still find myself reluctant to get into Warhammer 40k or Fantasy battle.
I love mass combat and strategy. But I just don't have the cash to get
into it on the scale I'd like. (I'm a big warmachine/armor/infantry fan
from an early career in wargaming.) I've looked at Man'O'War, and I'd
love to pick that up (although it's been discontinued). The new EPIC
looks absolutely hot, and I hear they are making an EPIC scale fantasy
battle set? Is this true, and could the Man'O'War rules be modified to
work with the EPIC scale fantasy battle set (if it is coming out.)