Re: [Epic] Titans and Eldar (looooong) (was: Titans and CC)

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 1997 16:13:58 -0500 (EST)

> Wow. Am I playing the Eldar wrong, or does everyone move
>their entire army up 25cm, 35cm, or 70cm on the first turn?

I always have units charging head-long across the field, I also have units
advancing slowly, and I have units on FF. My Serpents, Jet Bikes, and
CC'ers in the Serpents are charging headlong across the field in an effort
to take objectives and cause some very nasty casualties. Troops like War
Walkers, Dire Avengers, Fire Dragons, Wraithgaurd, and Dreadnoughts Titans
(Ok I haven't used them yet but I will as soon as I get them.) Then
ofcourse the FF guys, Dark Reapers, Firestorms, Support Platforms, and Prism
cannon chasis' on FF. One of The Eldars greatest benefits, is there speed
and manuverability, There second greatest strength is the ability to hit
the broad side of a barn, wih the thier support weapons, unlike Imperium,
Orks. Make the best use of the available units. The ones with speed and
manuverability let them do thier job. Let them give you you'r fluid battle
lines so you can dictate where the fighting is. THe Falcon is right in the
middle here. It's got a very good gun, usually underated. It can fulfill
both verywell, 25cm move normal and a gun that will blow the crao out of
most anything.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start sining songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"