Re: [Epic] Epic 40K card?

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 11:17:46 -0500 (EST)

duckrvr_at_... writes:
> At 12:11 PM 3/21/97 +0100, you wrote:
>
> >All the 2nd edition Epic games I played were finished during the
> >first or second turn??

> First, I remain amazed that a majority of your games were less than three
> turns, and even more amazied that any significant portion were only one
> turn. How can you score 40-50 points on one turn?

        I agree. I've only witnessed (never played) a 2 turn game
once. Are you playing with lots of T-hawks or a smaller than normal
board (20cm deployment, 80cm between deployment zones) Or are you
playing in one large crater with no hills or trees? Apart from that,
I'm mystified as well. Or do you play extremely large battles where
you need fewer VP (percentage wise) to win?

Mark