Re: [Epic] Epic 40K card?

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 1997 14:36:59 -0500

> From: duckrvr_at_...
>
> Incidentally, I was only ever witness to a single one turn game. The guy
> was completely psyched out, won initiative, moved first (why? - I dont'
> know), and didn't unload his marines. My Windrider host hit the 2 companies
> of loaded rhinos hard enough to break both (it was a small game) and
> assorted remaining units captured objectives. So I don't really even count
> it as a game. It was more like a giant brain fart.

        The only one turn game I can think of was intelligent tyranid
player vs foolish imperial player allied with stoopid squat player (I
wasn't involved myself). At the end of the first turn, the bugs had
destroyed a whole company of Reaver titans and wiped out that squat
company that comes in a Leviathan (squat player LEFT THE WHOLE COMPANY
INSIDE and a Dom fried it). While the tyranid player technically hadn't
won at that point (no points for objectives, natch), a second turn
was not played...

Scott
shupes_at_...