Re: [Epic] Using your old models

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 1997 00:07:03 -0500 (EST)

At 01:55 PM 3/22/97 +1000, you wrote:
>Hi there all,
> I am yet to play the new edition ( of what I have always
>thought was GW's best system ) and I'm still worried about all my old
>stuff being usable. This concern is primarily for the infantry stands and
>the new basing, naturally.

I have not played the game yet either but from what I understand it is not a
big deal, from those that have played it. I have way too many miniatures
based to even think about rebasing them and quite honestly I don't care
aboutthe basses that much. The mini's that are not base yet, yes I probably
will base them on the new 5 across stand.

>Thanks,
> Tony ( just needing to be reassured before he decides whether or
>not to sell all his old infantry).

Hey if you are selling infantry I might be intrested

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start sining songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"