Re: [Epic] Chapter Colours

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 1997 12:03:30 -0500 (EST)

At 05:44 PM 3/22/97 +0000, you wrote:
>As I'm bound to end up buying Epic 40k, I'm likely to end up with even
>more marines. I'll probably swap the Orks I'll get, plus the old
>mega-gargants, for extra marine sprues.
>
>Now I already have 2 chapters painted up - UltraMarines (blue) and Viper
>Knights (green). I'm going to paint up the new marines as a third
>chapter - question is, which one?
>
>it's got to paint up easy - therefore red is right out (I've never been
>any good at painting red)
>it mustn't be one of the boring ones that get all the special rules and
>equipment - no dark angels or space wolves.
>rather I'd like to go for one of the chapters mentioned in the original
>rogue trader background. but I don't have the books.
>
>Thoughts so far -
>emperor's children (purple)

Sorry but I do believe that they have long ago gone to chaos.

>white scars (white)
>I also remember a chapter in silver - the silverskulls?

Yes the silver skulld would be quick and easy to paint, spray bomb silver
red shoulder pards.

>or I could make up my own again - perhaps the Black Guard (there's one
>for the sci-fi gaming dinosaurs - 10vp to the first person who
>recognises where they came from) - painted in sand with black shoulder
>pieces.
>
>Any suggestions from the list? What would you choosse?

Well you have the Salamanders, Emporers Serpents, Blood Drinkers, Fleash
Eaters, Imperial Fists,

I think I would go woth Emporers Serpents, Black with Green shoulder Pards,
Banner is a big ole' Dragon

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start sining songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"