Re: [Epic] Medics vs Chaos

From: S. Birol Akmeric <nethol_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 1997 14:07:24 +0200

>Five Medics are like Chaos, but not as good. Although if he gets
>overlapping fields of influence, you can make a bunch of medics
>invulnerable... (Six medics standing together get 5 chances to save
on 5+,
>pretty good odds that you will live forever...) (Agro)

How about a medic company? 6 medic stands plus 'the chief operator',
the HQ (say, for 350 pts)? Let's call it the Hospital Company. Better
yet, let's make them a new chapter "The Ambulatory Angels". We can
have special stands as 'the Pathologist' (makes one trooper from the
pieces of two dead ones) or the 'the Gynocologist' ( -1 morale with
unmarried troops). We can have psychic powers like
'tele-cardiac-arrest' and many more.

S. Birol Akmeric
nethol_at_...