RE: [Epic] Epic 40K Wave Serpents

From: Andy Skinner <andy.skinner_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 97 14:52:00 EST

>From what I understand in WD207, there will be no wave serpents. i
might
>be wrong, but that was the way I read the article of E40K.

They're in the price list on the GW newsletter and web page.
My newsletter says there are 3 per blister, but I'm pretty
sure GW's web page sayst there are 2. Paul said they were
the troop carrier vehicle, instead of the falcon. (WS
carries 2 stands, falcon 1.)

Paul did say the wave isn't modelled the way it was before,
but the WS now has a 6+ save.

By the way, I emailed GW customer service, and they said
that they didn't know what specifically is in the Eldar
Warhost box o' plastics.

andy
andy.skinner_at_...