Re: [Epic] Those new models.

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 08:50:40 -0600

At 08:37 AM 3/27/97 +0800, you wrote:

>You mean we now have to pay an extra 25% for CRAPPY, WARPING METAL????
>
>The words "Stick that where even Customs Officials won't go" come to mind.

I think this is a bit of paranoia. The chances of the metal warping under
normal conditions (i.e. NOT plunging it into an ice bath) is pretty slim.
Unless it has a bizarrely low conductivity or high specific heat for a metal
(or is that backwards . . .) it just doesn't happen.

 Also, does anyone know for sure that this is a worldwide change, and not
just in the countries that currently sell lead figs?

Temp