Re: [Epic] Eldar fashion

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 1997 08:52:43 -0600

At 09:44 PM 3/26/97 -0700, you wrote:

>- Why do the Eldar always wear dunce caps?

Their helmets seem to be based on the fantasy elf army. The fantasy elf
army's helmets are based on Frech Basinets (I think that's spelled right).
Incidentally, the old elf cavalry models (bar-face basinet helmets) were
absolutely gorgeous, and had monster amounts of attitude compared to the new
open face ones. I would love to have a handful of the old cav models to use
for Eldar 40K conversions.

>- What are the strands coming out behind the Howling Banshees' helmets? Is
>that supposed to be their hair?

A mane attached to the helmet.

Could my response have been any drier, or put a brake on what was apparently
supposed to be a humorous thread any faster?

Temp