Re: [Epic] My new Epic40K :p

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 1997 19:05:29 -0800

duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> >13. No ripper tentacles for Hiorodule, only for Hierophant. No big loss,
> >as the ripper tenctacles only disable one war engine's close assault weapon.
> >However the Razor Claw will double its Assault Value against war engines
> >(pretty awesome - considering that assault value of Hierodule is 25 and 30
> >for Hierophant).
>
> Oh, goody. Tough Tyranids. Who'd'a thunk. Did I mention GW has a hard-on
> for bugs, too?

Yeah but the thing is, every Titan pretty much can have CC weapons, but
the Bugz (well the Heriophant) are the only one that can have a ripper
tentacle effect thing.
Which personally, I wish you could choose, cos all my bug titans are
converted to have a bio-cannon under the head already. And I have 6
like that..... Ho hum.....

Nevermind, I suppose I could make a compromise, and let the opposition
think they are lucky, but then again, I may convert back as they are no
longer as ''awsome'' as they were, but still acceptable I suppose.

Laterz