Re: [Epic] Thought on EPIC 40K

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 1997 14:28:35 -0500

Steve:

Thanks for the info on Epic 40k. I'm new here (joined the list April 1st)
and have been hoping someone would post their impressions.

Since I'm planning on buying the new edition, I'm glad to hear that you
like it, overall. Could you answer a few more questions, since you're now
a proud owner?

- What kind of and how many minis come in the box? Since this will be my
first epic-scale purchase of any kind, I'm really interested to find out
what they start you off with. I'm probably going to be aiming towards
fleshing out the space marine army.

- If you were to expand the Space Marines in the box, what would your
advice be as far as what to purchase so as to maximize flavor, fun, and
competitiveness with each dollar (my budget is also much tighter than that
of a recent lottery winner).

- If you were to build a new Eldar army under Epic 40k that would be
competitive with the Space Marine and Orc armies in the box, what would you
invest in?

Thanks in advance,

- Erik