Re: [Epic] Eldar tactics

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 1997 21:21:54 -0500

At 10:19 AM 4/11/97 +1000, you wrote:

>Beer drinking? Well at least we make beer that isn't just flavoured water.
>Not that I like beer, but my brother who drinks all beers from around the
>world and is a bit of an officianado (sp?) considers there to be maybe 2
>good US beers.

Okay, good beers in the U.S. (and mind you my favorite phrase is "if you can
see through it, its' not real beer"): Sam Adams (Boston - most varieties),
Anchor (San Francisco - particularly their porter and Liberty Ale), Pete's
Wicked (Ale, Maple Porter, Winter Brew [raspberry and spices - sounds vile,
but tastes great] and Wicked Red) and about a million microbrews that you
will never see Australia.

> Jeez, next thing you'll be saying we have
>kangaroos bouncing down the main street and koalas falling on our heads.

Hey, what you do in the bedroom is your business.

Temp