Re: [Epic] Epic 40k - answers to our questions!

From: <PAspin3551_at_...>
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 1997 04:47:50 -0400 (EDT)

Concerning answer 1,

Our games workshop says differently. Blast markers have no effect on special
weapons, other than to stop them moving and firing with leadership tests.

Otherwise, war engines and titans are completely useless! It only takes 4
guardian stands to stop and shadowsword firing its death ray! 20 guardians
arnt going to stop that thing firning in any hurry.

Also, it says in the rule book that war engines and things like them for the
most part ignore blast markers - if one blast marker takes out a death ray,
then that wouldnt seem the case to me.

For a final example, in white Dwarf 208, the last E40K battle, with the Orc
Gargant. It was covered with blast markers, as the entire spacemarine army
was shooting at it, yet it was still fireing its special wqeapons. The same
with the land raiders also used in those battles.

Kris Aspinall