Re: [Epic] GW Prices

From: Koontz <koontz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 02:00:05 -0700

At 08:25 PM 4/14/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Chen-Song Qin wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 14 Apr 1997, Tristrim Peter Murnane wrote:
>
>> But seriously, I heard that they put Kangaroo meat in ALL their "beef"
>> burgers. It's cheaper or something. BTW, what's a drop bear
>
>Actually, Roo for human consumption is more pricey than beef or
>beefallo.
>
>Drop Bears are (fortunately) rather rare, and like the Tasmanian Devil
>and Tasmanian Tiger, are carnivorous marsupials. Like their distant
>cousins, Koalas, they live in gum trees. Unlike Koalas, whose diet
>consists of nothing more than Eucalyptus leaves, these things eat meat.
>Mainly Birds and Treesnakes. But they also take out small Kangaroos (Man
>size or smaller) by the simple process of dropping on them and biting
>through the back of the neck.
>
>They are restricted to certain areas, and are a protected species. But
>do NOT walk under a gum tree at night. They have a keen sense of smell,
>and are attracted by people who smell of unfamiliar food, i.e. tourists
>and such.
>
>Crocadiles kill more people every year, so they're not such a big
>problem.

Uh, just one question. Has anybody out there seen my page (that's why I
originally started this stupid thread) and if so, why haven't you
replied?!? I badly need feedback to tell me if all my work means a darn
or if I should just give up.
it's http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6272/gwprices.htm if you haven't seen
it yet.

-
David Koontz
koontz_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/6272
"I find your lack of faith disturbing -Vader