Re: [E40k] Bio-Titans (was: [Epic] terminators E40K)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:47:08 -0400 (EDT)

Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...> writes:
> > quickly as the Tyranid. The weapon loss hurts, but doesn't matter in
> > Close Assaults, which the Tyranid Titan is far better at.
>
> How is it better in Assaults? You just mentioned above that they have the
> same Assault value. Perhaps better mobility, but not assaults.

        As Eldar is my force, consider the Following example of
Swooping Hawks and Striking Scorpions. While their Assault is the
same, the Swooping Hawks are far superior in getting into CC, and
choosing targets. This is part of what I meant.

        The other part I wasn't certain of (Only 1 CC weapon can be
chosen). Since the Bugs effectively can have two on the 'Phant, they
can double their Assault with no fear of having the opponent's assult
doubled against them.

Mark