Re: [Epic] terminators E40K

From: The Ogre <the.ogre_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 1997 19:01:02 -0700

Robert Lenghaus wrote:

> Who thinks that the new E40K temrinators should have the HERO ability
> rather than just SAVE. In SM 2nd Ed they had +6 CAF comapred to +2 for
> regular marines, surely they deserve the better assault CC abilities in
> E40K?

Well, I am a Marine 40K player, and Termi's, well, they aren't that
great . Personally I never use them, cos they have only one wound, and
tend to get shot to hell alot. As to there CC ability, well, that is no
great deal better than your average Marine anyway! Therefore, only
getting the save ability!

> ROB L.
>
> PS. I think Tyranids have been f*_at_ked over in the new rules unless
> Official addenda are published in WD to give regen abilities.
And I whole heartedly agree on that one too! The titans, although good
will get screwed over heartily by the gunz of the enemy. I would accept
no regeneration if there were rather sizable discounts in the points
cost. Rather than being in the similar points band. They are just way
too expensive for how easily they now get taken out!
Look what fun a Death Ray would have against it! Instant criticals, 2+
to hit, and absolutly no save or way to avoid getting roasted!
I'd say the titans should be at least 100 points or there abouts cheaper
than they are!

Oh well, dunno what we can do about that!

Laterz