Re: [Epic] [E40k] FAQs and responsibilities

From: Alan Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 1997 22:07:51 -0700

Richard Dewsbery wrote:

> I am not trying to take over from Allen, or anyone else. I wasn't aware
> that there was anyone "officially" in charge of this sort of thing. I'd
> come into the list with the release of E40k and it seemed to me that
> this was a task that needed doing.

A man after my own heart. Allen has done a splendiferous job in the
past, but until the SnailMail Daemons release his set of rules from the
Warp, he's not really able to Q&A in his own inimitable style.

So, until Allen gets his rules, please continue. My thanks.
After Allen gets his rules and re-establishes contact, you can take a
well-earned rest. Though I'd like you to be Supernuminary Q&A person, so
Allen can take the occasional holiday etc. But this is only IMHO.

--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture