(no subject)

From: Elias Tiliakos <elite_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 97 10:30:53 EST

Hi all!

I was just wondering how much detail you all put into your
figs, particularly the infantry. Do you get rid of all the
mold lines, etc.? What, if any, insignia do you put on your
models? Does detail on figs really matter? Or is a base coat
sufficient? I'm just trying to gauge how psycho I should go
in painting my figs.

Personally, I'm a detail nut, and I really like fine detail
on miniatures of any sort. Unfortunately, this isn't too
good for playing games where massive amounts of troops have
to be painted... Maybe that's why I play a heck of a lot less
often than I wish I did... :)