Re: [Epic] E40K Chaplains

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 10:50:25 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 17 Apr 1997, Alan Brain wrote:

> Techmarine - gives a save to any vehicle non-War Engine within 5cm.
> Apothecary - gives a save to any infantry within 5cm.
> Painboy - As Apothecary
> Mekboy/Dragsta - As Techmarine (The Mekboy repairs, the Dragsta
> prevents).

I would have to say for the Techie and Medic to allow a Save for only
_one_ unit a turn. Or even make it base to base contact. I have
nightmares from 2nd ed. with one medic saving enitre companies in one
turn. <shudder>

> Cost ?? On the order of +25 or so. This makes them not very
> cost-effective, which
> I believe should be the case. It's for flavour, not.... that dairy
> product.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy