Re: [Epic][E40k] A few comments on E40k

From: Paul Tobia <heresy_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 11:14:35 -0500 (CDT)

On Fri, 18 Apr 1997 duckrvr_at_... wrote:

> At 12:56 AM 4/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>
> > I need good Ideas for a close support
> >detachment.
>
> The Eldar have no close support ability. Or do you mean a general "to be
> right behind the assault detachment" thing, and not the actual "close
> support" ability? Don't the units supporting the assault have to be in the
> same unit as the one actually assaulting? I don't have a book handy . . .

Although War Engines can support any assault within 15cm, all
other units _must_ be in the same detachment as the units in base-to-base.

Paul R. Tobia _O_
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon |
full of tapes hurtling down the highway." (Tanenbaum,1996)
ptobia_at_... http://falcon.cc.ukans.edu/~heresy