Re: [Epic][E40k] A few comments on E40k

From: Timothy J. Kilgore <tkilgore_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 1997 12:18:16 -0400 (EDT)

At 10:35 PM 4/18/97 -0500, you wrote:
>At 12:56 AM 4/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>
>> I need good Ideas for a close support
>>detachment.
>
>The Eldar have no close support ability. Or do you mean a general "to be
>right behind the assault detachment" thing, and not the actual "close
>support" ability? Don't the units supporting the assault have to be in the
>same unit as the one actually assaulting? I don't have a book handy . . .

What Imeant was something that can pour firepower into a detachment before I
assualt it. I didn't mean during the actual assault or during fire fights.

                Timothy J. Kilgore
                tkilgore_at_...

You know Aerosmith is getting old when they start singing songs about thier
aching joints "Falling in Love is Hard on your Knees"