Re: [Epic][E40k] A few comments on E40k

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 1997 19:32:42 -0500

> I now fully believe that this errata list is a myth. Is it available
> anywhere?
> Steve

It is not a myth. Richard brought it to us straight from the mouth of
Jervis. It will soon be up on the Q&A web pages

On another note, I'm now ready to start collecting questions and sending
them off to JJ and AC. (Just like in the old days!) If you have any questions
for me, please send them to allen_at_... (not allen@...).
I'll get them off for you as soon as possible.

Allen
Check out the EPIC Q&A Archive Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
These were EPIC (SM/TL) questions formulated by this mailing
list and answered by designer Andy Chambers. If you're having
a problem with EPIC, you may find your answer there.