RE: [Epic] [E40k] Knights IV

From: John Erickson <erickson_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 13:50:00 -0500

Please do post a battle report. I am interested in how these point values work out.
Also will you be using the walker rules? That does have me concerned, with that
rule in effect you have one incredible assault unit. Everything but the heavies will
be moving 75cm on charge orders. That could throw the points value off. Right now
these points seem low with the walker rule in effect.
good luck,
John
This is the current rev. that I will be playtesing tonight. Perhaps
we'll do a battle report too. Thanks to all who contributed, especially
Mark Shieh, Elias Tiliakos, and Stephen Sheldon.

Unit (Role) Move Range FP AV Armor Notes Pts.
Paladin (Tactical) 25cm 45cm 2 6 6+ 35
Errant (Assault) 25cm 15cm 3 8 6+ 35
Lancer (Cls Sup.) 30cm 45cm 2 6 6+ ClS 45
Heavy (LR Sup.) 15cm 60cm MC(1) 3 5+ Sv 55
Baron (Commmand) 25cm 45cm 3 8 5+ Sv,ClS 60