Re: [Epic] Re: [E40k] Questions

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 1997 15:02:15 -0400

Richard:

IMHO:

> 2) 5 BMs - 1 because there are 4 SHWs firing, plus 1 addtional marker
> for each mega cannon firing to a total of 4;

I think you total the number of like SHWs firing from a detachment to
determine initial blast markers (i.e. 1 only if a hit is caused, 1
guaranteed, 2 guaranteed, etc.).

Then each weapon does its special thing - for instance 4 disrupts would
then have a chance of causing 5 blast markers if they rolled 4+ 4 times (in
addition to the initial). The nice thing about M-Cs is they place the
extra BM automatically.

Regards.

- Erik