Re: [Epic] YES genestealer moves 95cm in one turn!!!!

From: richard milton baird <rmbaird_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 10:30:21 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, Robert Lenghaus wrote:

> ATTENTION ALL BUG PLAYERS. one word ASSUALT SPAWN!!!!! Yahhhhhhh!
>
> If I sound a little excited its because of this, I played a game using
> tyranids for the first time and discovered this beauty,
>
> Swarm of this
> 3 Tyranid Warriors
> 2 Genestealers (I am pissed about this limit!)

I'm not positive, but I am pretty sure that you can take more than two
tyrannid warriors if you want. The broods (or however they're classified
on the swarm card) can be up to two stands of genestealers, but, as long
as you have the space on your swarm card, can't you take multiple groups
of two?

Oh yeah, I've also been playing bugs in E40K lately. Assault Spawn work
great, as long as they aren't in a detach that loses a close combat.
Then, if I understand the rules for rampagers correctly, the ones that
are within 15 cm of the enemy, die.

I like to make my genestealers and assault spawn seperate swarms. I feel
like it gives me better flexibility (not to mention durability).
But, I guess we all have our own tactics (obviously, since you seem to
like using hormies and I don't even have any anymore (they were
surgically altered into something that I consider useful).
Later,
Rich

> 3 Assault Spawn > 3 Lictors > Lots of
Hormagaunts >