Re: [Epic] [E40k] Thoughts & Questions

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 1997 20:22:44 -0500

At 11:58 PM 4/28/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> 8) Close Assault vehicles (like the Khorne Engines) are looking pretty
>> bad

> Well, Many of the Close Assault vehicles are quite shooty as
>well. (Jetbikes aren't really Close Assault, but they're fast enough
>that they can find something even worse than they are in Assault).

I've found my jetbikes are much better at firefights than cc. A farseer on
a vyper, 10 bikes and 5 vypers can put some serious fp on a target.

> and since Guardians are
>completely worthless in this version, I'll be using Scouts from now on.

Do you think it would work if they were loaded in Wave Serpents? That way
they could have a 35 cm move in the assault phase, and they do have more fp
than most infantry so they should be good in a firefight. Just an idea, I
obviously haven;t tried it.

Temp