Re: [Epic] Q&A #1 (And I'm back)

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:14:26 -0400 (EDT)

Scott Shupe <shupes_at_...> writes:
> A. Allen McCarley wrote:
> > > P: a) - the Farseer should cost 75 points
>
> Yikes! I don't remember the eldar stats very well,
> but aren't Farseers roughly comparable to Librarians? Or
> at least, not worth 15 pts more than Libs?

        It's been long established on the list that if SM commanders
are +25 points and everything else is at listed cost, everything is
the correct cost with respect to each other with the exception of the
Ork Warboss (I think it's the Warboss) which is 10 points too
expensive.

        Farseers are worth almost exactly 25+25 points. Compare them
with the Librarian, Warphead, Shadowseer, Eldar Supreme Commander
Farseer, or Wierdboy Warphead.

Mark