[Epic] [E40k] A question...

From: Erik Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 1 May 1997 15:23:01 -0400

When a skimmer pops up, the rules state that it can see over 'any blocking
terrain'. This caused a bit of a brouhaha on the part of my opponent in
my last game. I let him have his way, since it seems more reasonable, but
what does this phrase actually mean?

1 - A popped-up skimmer can see anyone on the board.
2 - A popped-up skimmer rises to just above any terrain directly in front
of it. Line of sight is measured from there, so many units/detachments may
still be impossible to shoot.

My opponent's interpretation (and my current one) is #2.

Regards,

- Erik